A new release of the Alchemy Viewer is out. The announcement is here: Alchemy Release 3.8.2.
The highlights of this version are:
- OpenSimulator Support
- Build tools improvements
- Second Life 3.8.2 Base and library updates
- Update to the Visual Studio 2015 toolchain for Windows
- Support for up to 2 gigabytes of texture memory
- Add a means of aligning materials to texture
- Add Script Options from the Build>Scripts> menu to the right click>build> submenu
- Hypergrid support/multigrid support
- OpenSim Varregion support
There are some other improvements and bug fixes. Release Notes.