There was no roll to the main channel today. No packages were pending in RC.
Once again all three channels will get the same package. Wednesday will see a maintenance package roll out to the RC Channels.
- Fixes BUG-7515 Restarting region turns off “block parcel fly over”
- Fixes BUG-4949 Cannot manage block list with certain object names
- Fixes BUG-7850 Experience tools: “Script trying to teleport other avatars!” script error appears incorrectly
- Fixes BUG-6789 Spelling mistake in llGodLikeRezObject
- Minor server change to help configure the texture and mesh CDN
The main viewer is now 22.214.171.1246724, formerly the Snowstorm RC that contains open source fixes and improvements. See Release Notes. This is an awaited update for those speaking Japanese.
RC & Pipeline Viewers
Attachments Viewer version 126.96.36.1996904
Benchmark Viewer version 188.8.131.527128 – Replaces GPU Table.
Maintenance Viewer version 184.108.40.2066734 – This one has lots of little fixes:
- texture animation
- avatar distortion
- inventory management
- mouselook in Mac
- scripting crash fix
- multiple UI fixes in script editor, Pay flow, chat, stats floater, edit menu etc.
Pipeline Viewer version 220.127.116.116736
Project Experience Tools Viewer version 18.104.22.1683901 – Needs an update. If you are not working with an Experience Project, avoid this viewer.
Project Managed Marketplace Viewer version 22.214.171.1246858
Project Oculus Rift Viewer version 126.96.36.1995296
Kokua-3.7.21 is released
The Kokua Team has released a new version of their viewer. There are 13 notable improvements mentioned on the Kokua blog, but all from features found in the Linden’s SL Viewer. I the more awaited ones are:
- Group Ban
- New Login Screen
- HTTP Pipeline & Enhancements
See: Kokua-3.7.21 is released. This version gets a bit ahead of the main SL Viewer as it includes parts from the RC Viewers. So, this could be this weeks cutting edge viewer.
This Friday will be the Third Party Developers’ User Group meeting. We might hear something about the expected Firestorm release roll out.
I’m suddenly busy with RL meetings and projects. That means less time in SL and less time blogging.