There will be no roll to the main channel this week.
Blue Steal and Le Tigre will continue to run the software with the AISv3 (bake fail – inventory) software.
Magnum will run the maintenance version from last week with a new fix added. See: BUG-5763.
The main SL Viewer updated to 3.7.6-289164. The release notes tell us:
- This viewer pulls in Vivox 4.6.x libraries instead of 4.5 for improved stability and to address Mavericks issues.
- It also includes the fixes for accurately detecting Merchant status and improves recovery for Merchant Outbox errors.
- It removes the false Windows crash reporter popup notification.
If you have had voice chat problems, this update should correct the problems. There are about 15 other bug fixes too.
As of Monday evening the RC Viewers are:
Interesting Viewer version 18.104.22.1688879 – This is the viewer that improves render speed and caching.
Maintenance Viewer version 22.214.171.1248799 – Fixes:
- lots of crash fixes
- performance improvements
- GPU table updates
- Multiple fixes to Mac viewer
- Help system update
- fixes in Recent tab, Chat, LSL editor, land management, etc.
Sunshine Viewer version 126.96.36.1998822 – This viewer uses the new AISv3 features in the server side of the system. It is intended to fix the last of the bake fail problems by improving how inventory works. The RC Server Channels have the support for this viewer enabled.
SLShare2 Viewer version 188.8.131.528806 – This version of the SL Share feature resolves a problem with how the region name is filled in.
Zipper Viewer version 184.108.40.2068507 – This is the fast install version of the SL Viewer.