We have an RC package rolling to the main channel Tuesday. This is the package running on Magnum last week.
The features in it are:
- llLoadURL, llDialog and llTextBox now throttle based on sender and target pair instead of just target.
- Added support for LSL http_request to return common XML text content types with llSetContentType. The following new constants correspond to these content types:
- CONTENT_TYPE_XML: application/xml
- CONTENT_TYPE_XHTML: application/xhtml+xml
- CONTENT_TYPE_ATOM: application/atom+xml
- CONTENT_TYPE_JSON: application/json
- CONTENT_TYPE_LLSD: application/llsd+xml
- CONTENT_TYPE_FORM: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
- CONTENT_TYPE_RSS: application/rss+xml
- Added support for llHTTPRequest to fetch the following content types:
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed two crash modes
Blue Steel, Le Tigre, and Magnum will run the same package from Blue Steel. Of course the changes rolling to the main channel will be added to this package. This is the Experience Tools Preparation package. Disappointingly, this package does NOT have the AO functions. Those have been removed from this package. As best I can tell the AO functions will not be running anywhere on AGNI, the main grid.
We’ll find out more tomorrow at the Server & Scripting meeting.
UPDATE: A post by Maestro Linden tells us that the AO functions are included in the release candidate. The release notice has been changed to avoid that confusion.