Today I got my update to Adobe’s Photoshop 2020 (v21.0). It has several very handy new and improved exiting features. I’ll let PiXimperfect’s guy explain them.
This is a handy video to bookmark as it has links into the video for the various features. These are the links you will find on the YouTube page.
- 01:24 Object Selection Tool
- 03:37 Much Better “Select Subject”
- 05:18 Blazing Fast New Document
- 05:32 Pixel Layer Properties
- 08:15 Zoom To Layer Content
- 09:10 The “New” New Layer
- 09:15 Changes To Content-aware Fill
- 10:59 New Text Layer Properties
- 12:38 Animated Gif Support In File, Save As
- 13:20 The Updated Lens Blur
- 14:16 Covert Smart Object Back To Layers
- 15:29 Import From Iphone Or Ipad
- 15:39 The “~” Key For Easy Erasing
- 16:39 The “~” Key For Brush Tip Rotation
- 16:58 Close Others
- 17:19 Changes To Free Transform
- 19:37 Enhanced Transform Warp
- 21:33 Changes & Additions To Presets
- 24:07 Support For Cloud Documents
- 25:49 The Fancy Crop Tool
- 26:26 Additional New Features
Be warned there are ads in the video stream. A few too many for my taste, but I understand he wants to get paid for his effort and talent.