Update: Already out of date… writing 7AM PT… check back in an hour.
Tuesday will see the rollout of the package previously running on the RC channels. The project adds mnemonic names for the new Bento attachment points to LSL scripting. Plus some minor internal changes.
Wednesday a new package will roll out to the three RC channels. All we know about this package is: minor internal changes.
Main Viewer 4.0.5-315117. I’m not overly happy with this viewer. Sunday it was crashing about 3 times per hour… I haven’t had time to chase the problem. I just use the Bento Project Viewer.
RC Second Life Inventory Message Viewer version 184.108.40.2065555 – No updates since last week.
RC Second Life Maintenance Viewer version 220.127.116.115924 – The previous ‘Maintenance’ version was 18.104.22.1685551. But this is not the same viewer. While they have similar names, they are about different things.
New in this viewer:
- People floater:
- Searching for avatars in Friends and Nearby is easier now – you will see Display Name [ username ] by default. Hide via View/Sort options -> Hide usernames.
- Eject/Freeze added to Nearby floater context menus for easier griefing response.
- Pathfinding notification:
- “Rebake region” is right in the Pending changes notification toast now.
- Object Bonus:
- Added a warning dialogue to inform of potential massive autoreturn or impact to parcel prim budgets.
- UI Scale:
- UIScaleFactor, known internally as “dial-a-bug” can now be increased to 2.0. Dial at your own risk.
Second Life Project Bento Viewer version 22.214.171.1245657 – See Second Life: Project Bento Update 2016 w22 for more information and bugs.
Second Life Project Oculus Rift Viewer version 126.96.36.1995296