We are now on an Alpha version of AvaStar. Gaia has cleaned up the download page. The featured download is currently version: avastar-1-1-alpha_Blender_2-70.
But, there are now new test versions. The latest being: avastar-1.1-alpha-23_blender-2-70.
The change log as been updated too. It is now named: changelog-1-1-alpha-23.txt. How the logs are used may have changed. We will see with time. For now the changes in alpha-23 are:
- 2014-05-19 18:41:16 +0100 Avoid blender crash when removing shape sliders while in edit mode
- 2014-05-19 10:39:00 +0100 Added option to enable adaptive slider attachment and iteration count
- 2014-05-18 23:31:46 +0100 Fix: for slider attachments for non default shapes
- 2014-05-17 18:26:27 +0100 avoid exception in Armature Info Poll when no active Object selected
- 2014-05-16 07:16:30 +0100 Added checkmarks to the Freeze operator ‘Join Parts’ and ‘Remove Doubles’
- 2014-05-12 15:47:40 +0100 Added Armature Info panel to show number of animated Bones
- 2014-05-12 15:44:39 +0100 Added generic message display operator to be used in various locations
- 2014-05-12 15:40:21 +0100 Improved error message for when too many bones are animated