I came across some interesting stats on Black Desert Online (BDO). These apparently come from a press release from Daum EU, the makers of BDO. I got them from Massively Overpowered.
- 400,000 US/EU purchasers in the first month of launch [March]
- 120,000 average daily US/EU users
- 100,000 concurrent US/EU users (peak, presumably)
- $12 million US in revenue in month one (this appeared to be an extrapolation on the part of MMO Culture)
- Daum’s goal is a million US/EU users this year.
In March Second Life’s peak concurrent user count was 59,000+ (my data). We have no idea how many people log into SL in a 24 hour period.