GTFO is a freight hauling/shipping game popular in SL. They call it a logistics and exploration game for SL. I started playing because I wanted more challenges for flying my Sherwood helicopter that simulates an actual EC-135. Landing in all the strange places made for most SL helicopters is a challenge for anyone flying a Shergood machine.
Plus, I have found loads of interesting places. There is no way to see Second Life that is revealing or challenging as flying through SL.
The game’s server has been updated as in a new server… or at least a new database. My understanding is the list is updated and most of the new vehicles in SL. To add a vehicle that is not sold GTFO ready, you need the list to get the code you much add for the GTFO script to recognize the vehicles correctly. So, this is an important page to know about. It is sort of hidden… not deliberately hidden. Just the link is something you would come across when setting up GTFO. So, the link sort of only appears in context.
IMPORTANT: The GTFO HUDs must update to version 1.8.3 as of 12/27/2018. No earlier HUD works. The scripts in the vehicles are OK and need no change. Try redelivery at any in-world HUD distributor. If that fails, ask for help in the GTFO group.
To get an update click on the Full Edition! GTFO vender sign in-world and then select Redeliver. Easy.
GTFO has a YouTube Channel with training videos: SL GTFO.
There is a blog that has some interesting information. The last post was Christmas day 2018. SL GTFO Blog. So, from the looks of it, they may have a relatively active blog.
- GTFO! World HQ, Bruissac – North Satori coast, near Blake Sea. MA, AP, HP
- GTFO! Route 8A Crossover and Osiliers Transfer Facility – Shops, demo-rezzers, inland
- GTFO! Route 8 Crossover – GTFO Hub – Osiliers – Satori – Route 8 A + C
- GTFO! Road Service Center – RD, HP. Hub zone and rentals
- TNT Truck Super Center – GTFO – Route 8A – Acrocorinth – Satori – Route 8A – GTFO sky signs, freebies, and other stuff