Sunday I realized I have a bug in my blog layout. The opening page is not rendering correctly.

Now I’ve spent the day trying to get Dreamweaver CS5.5 to work with WordPress. It is supposed to handle dynamically linked files. It sort of does. But, once I decided it wasn’t just me doing it wrong, I found it is a known problem with DW CS5.5. So, its not just Linden Lab’s programmers that mess up.

I had to revert back to the more manual process of editing the site with CS3.

The mistake I made in the layout is annoyingly difficult to correct. Too many things have to change. However, the home and single article pages have been rebuilt and should work. There are a few more pages to do. I’ll get to those in the next day or two.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *